Sunday, February 8, 2009

A great resource

I learned of a site full of excellent resources for caregiving, and I want to share the treasure with you.

Carol Bradley Bursack, the author, has kindly given me permission to post about her site on my blog. She has written and gathered many articles for you to read and learn from, including moving your parents in, being a caregiver, Alzheimers and dementia, grief, caregiver communities, and much more.

Thank you, Carol! I can't wait to dig in!
http://www.MindingOurElders.com/htmls/speechstories.htm

I think we are stronger together as we listen to each others' stories and share our own. That's why I started this blog. We can comfort one another, reach out and support each other, and get real help online. You don't have to be alone in your caregiving. Ecclesiastes 4:12 says, "Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

I hope that you are strengthened and encouraged by the information Carol has put together.

Blessings,
Joan
http://www.CaregiverEncouragement.com

No comments:

Post a Comment