Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you caregivers. You have broad shoulders and strong, caring hearts, and many of you are someone's angel.

Do something good for yourself today. Take a walk, go outside and enjoy some fresh air, listen to your favorite music, cook something different, call a friend. I took a little time this morning to curl up with a lap robe and finish reading my current mystery novel. It's wet and cool here and I have a fire crackling in the Franklin stove to help keep Mama and the cats (and Art and me!) warm. What is it about a fire that's so cheery?

I am sending you some bright Florida sunshine, and hope you have a special day.
Blessings,
Joan
Caregiver at Home
http://www.CaregiverEncouragement.com

No comments:

Post a Comment