Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Springtime! (Well--almost!)

Happy Springtime to all of you caregivers. You have broad shoulders and strong, caring hearts, and many of you are someone's angel.

Do something good for yourself today. Take a walk, go outside and enjoy some fresh air, listen to your favorite music, cook something different, call a friend. I took a little time this morning to curl up with that lap robe I mentioned a few days ago and finish reading my current mystery novel. It's warming up here but this morning was just a teensy bit chilly, so I started a crackling fire in the Franklin stove to help keep Mama and the cats and me warm. (Any excuse will do!) What is it about a fire that's so cheery?

I am sending you some bright Florida sunshine, and hope you have a special day.

Blessings,
Joan
Caregiver at Home
http://www.CaregiverEncouragement.com

No comments:

Post a Comment