Monday, October 24, 2011

Caregiver Village

Okay, I've just been introduced to a new concept that I think is particularly interesting. It's called Caregiver Village, and I admit that I'm a bit intrigued. I'm still exploring and learning, so come join me and see what you think. There are games you can enjoy, tips to read, journaling to help work through your thoughts or just share commonalities with others, book clubs to join and discuss, and much more.

If you decide to join, there is no membership cost during their launch phase, which will last another month or so. They're giving everyone who signs up now free membership for a year. After this period of time membership will cost $4.95 per month, or prepaid at $49.95 for the year. I understand it's easy to continue to get free membership, however, since activity on the site gives participants points which can be redeemed for free membership. Here's a link for details: www.CaregiverVillage.com/about/membership

I've joined and have created my profile, and am now investigating the possibilities. I'll keep you posted.

Blessings,
Joan
Caregiver at Home


2 comments:

  1. A recent USA Today article states that there is an increase in seniors living over the age of 90. According to author Haya El Nasser “The number of people living to age 90 and beyond has tripled in the past three decades to almost 2 million and is likely to quadruple by 2050”.


    elder care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I like this post. Providing a home care service is very relaxing feeling. I love to provide this service.

    Caregiver San Diego

    ReplyDelete