Thursday, October 27, 2011

More about Reminiscence Therapy...

There are so many good articles and places of support available to caregivers today, and when I find encouraging and helpful info I like to share it here. I always figure someone else can use a boost or a good idea about how to help with caregiving, just as I do.

Today I read a really good, detailed article about something I've found that works really well for Mama, reminiscence therapy. I've blogged about it before and am sharing this link now for you to read when you have time. The article was published today (10/27/11) at Today's Caregiver (www.Caregiver.com). The title is Linking the Past to the Present - The Benefits of Reminiscing, by Kristine Dwyer, Staff Writer.

http://www.Caregiver.com/articles/general/linking_past_to_present.htm

As always, hoping to encourage.

Blessings,
Joan
Caregiver at Home

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting article. Thank you for sharing it. I'll pass it on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kaye! I enjoy your site, glad I found it. Thanks for your encouraging words there.

    Blessings,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete